Welcome!

Bonjour! Welcome to the Bourgeois Backpack! Here at the BB, we love your feedback! Please let us know what you think with your comments. If you have any great outfit or style ideas, we would love to know! -C

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

High Wasted Shorts

My new love: high wasted shorts. It's been really hard for me to find good pairs for my curvy figure. While high wasted clothes are usually flattering on hourglass figures, I was having a near impossible time shopping at stores like urban outfitters. But I found 3 pairs of ADORABLE high wasted shorts at Anthropologie recently and I'm in love with each one of them. Today I'm wearing these Daughters of the Liberation dragonfly shorts with a white camisole tucked in, gray boyfriend sweater, navy oxfords and my turtle necklace, with lots of rings, long Lia Sophia link earrings and braids pinned back in my hair. They're swishy like a skirt and are cute and feminine while still allowing you the ease of shorts.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you take some pics with them..I love them too haven't gotten a pair yet but just might now. Thx for sharing doll.

    XoXo
    http://fashionmakeuplifestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete